Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Operation Lysistrata: supsupsup!!!!!

Ok guys here's my plan/protest....For my protest, I've decided to protest against Abortion. Personally, Im against abortion because I dont believe anyone should have the right to get rid of/kill another human being. Many people argue and try to get technical about the point at which a fetus becomes an actual person, but to me I think its ridiculous. Some people like to debate that after a certain amount of months, a fetus is considered a living creature but I dont understand bcuz people follow that yet...However we all found out in science/health/sex ed. class that when sperm and egg meet it = a zygote which eventually = an embryo that = to a baby!!!!! (supsupsup). Idk maybe I'm missing something but I think that logic is flawed to a certain extent...But anyways to outwardly show my protest, I will pledge to an oath of silence throughout the school day and I'll also have a piece of tape over my mouth that says LIFE...
Also, I'd like to apologize to anyone if this offends you, but this is what I believe and I'd like to publicly show it...what do u guys think? supsupsup?

4 comments:

Dorito said...

I like your idea. It might me wanna do something like it, but I can't think of anything that I would like to protest for, but I'm sure I can find something.

BooBooMyLove said...

awwwws I TOTALLY SUPPORT YOU! PRO-LIFE! ;D
ehehe.

Mr. TIckle Me Elmo said...

Thanks Dorian, it took me awhile to think about but eventually it jus came and I started to become creative with it...Im pretty sure you'll find something soon..supsupsup!!!!

Mr. TIckle Me Elmo said...

Thanks Ahong!!!!
supsupsup!!!!!