Sunday, November 16, 2008

Operation Lysistrata!

Wow, when I think about the plan Lysistrata came up with to end the war, I thought it was very interesting. But then I thnk, would that ever work in our time? I think theres a possibility that it could and its a possiblity that it wont work. I think it could work in our case since we hav the war in the Middle East but th eone thing that wouldn haveto change would be that everyone in the US would have to participate. In the play, Lysistrata only had women whose husbands were fighting participate but I think that if all women (and men) across America participated, itwould be very effective. But then again, it would be kind of hard bcuz everyone has their own views on abstinence and when enough is enough....idk what do u think? do u think this woudl work n real life (2day) ?

No comments: