Monday, October 27, 2008

Suicide: supsupsupsup? :(

When Hedda killed herself, I was really shocked! She entered the play with so much power and control over everyone and the only person who she saw as a threat was Judge Brack. Hedda was so clever when it came to manipulating others to get what she wanted. I find it ironic bcuz she had so much control over everyone else's minds but the one mind she could never control was her own. I think its bcuz Hedda was so focused on controlling everyone and evrything around her that she lost control of her own being. What do u guys think
~supsupsupsup?

1 comment:

KC said...

Did she really have control in the beginning? I think it was all just an act that she was putting on. She didn't seem to feel as though she had enough power, or any at all, which is why I think she was so manipulative and aggressive.